Tuesday, October 17, 2017

R2Go Christmas Stack - Bethlehem

I tweaked this card and put together a stack card kit.

I chose a graphic I downloaded from the internet when I did some research.  I was not able to find it again to find the credits. I will update when I do.

I printed the Bethlehem graphic onto vellum in black and clear embossed it.  It is trimmed to 3.75x5 inches.

I designed the color shaded layer to have the most color behind the central building fading out to white toward the outside edges.  This layer is cut to leave a small border of card base. 

I selected two colors for the card bases in this this kit. Lavender and a medium blue.

The color layer is adhered to the card front.  When the vellum is aligned, use a push pin to create holes in the four corners for the black brads.  I put star brads in the top holes and round ones in the bottom.  

It has been added to the Stack Class Kit page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.