Thursday, November 2, 2017

Bethlehem - Navy and White

My sister and I recently invested in the Bethlehem Border die by Taylored Expressions.  Love it!

The die does not cut the bottom edge so you can place the die cut where you want on the layer.

I used some navy card stock with white speckles in to create a night sky.

I cut the Memory Box Grand Merry Christmas die in white card stock.

The Bethlehem was cut in navy.  I adhered it to the white greeting layer then trimmed it to the edge of the white. These were then adhered to the card front. Cutting the die on an angle in the Big Shot works better than at 90 degrees.  I am using the metal adapter.

I punched a star for the sky with the Creative Memories Sparkle punch from shed free silver glitter card stock.  It was adhered with a Bling Zot.

This card features the Memory Box Grand Script Merry Christmas die.  This die needs me to keep track of the little piece in the `y`and ensure it is adhered in the right place.

The Bethlehem was cut shorter which leaves a white space below.

I will try to cut a wavy in the bottom of the navy Bethlehem piece to create sand dunes.

I made 4 of these for the craft sale.

I tried the wavy bottom and it works really well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.