Thursday, November 2, 2017

Photo Calendar - Flowers

I created this Ready2Give half sheet calendar featuring flower photos.

The calendar is printed 2 half sheets at a time on a letter sized piece of white card stock.  Each calendar page is 5.5 W x 8.5 T inches with the calendar on the bottom with a 3.5 x 5.00 inch photo at the top.

I punch a hole at the top of the calendar with my Crod-a-dile which easily allowed me to do all 12 sheets at one time to ensure they are all lined up.

This allows hanging on a nail, straight pin or push pin.  A binder clip could also be added to hang it with a magnet.

I selected photos from my collection.  The front photo is dahlia in nice red to brighten the first month of the year. 

The flowers include dahlia, yellow rose, flax, zinnia, wild geranium, cosmos, allium, sunflower, poppy, and poinsettia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.