Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Photo Calendar - Landscapes and Flowers

I received an order for a 2018 Photo Calendar - Ready2Give Half Sheet with flower and landscape photos.

With a sale at the end of the week I will make a few more. 


I created the calendar and then printed it 2 sheets at a time on a letter sized piece of white card stock.  Each calendar page is 5.5 W x 8.5 T inches with the calendar on the bottom with a 3.5 x 5.00 inch photo at the top. 

I punched a hole at the top of the calendar with my Crod-a-dile which easily allowed me to do all 12 sheets at one time to ensure they were all aligned.

This allows hanging on a nail, straight pin or push pin.  A binder clip could also be added to hang it with a magnet.

I selected photos from my collection to fit the bill.  The front photo is a country lane in winter.  The flowers include dahlia, wild geranium, AB rose, sunflower, poppy, and poinsettia. The landscapes are a barn in winter, Rocky Mountains in Canmore, field of hay bales, rows of canola, and dock at Pigeon Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.