Thursday, January 18, 2018

Photos Today

We had a great time of fellowship this morning with our Welcome to my Kitchen group.  We had 15 in attendance so that was a great turn out.  Here's my plate - homemade bread toast, raspberry yogurt, biscuits and fruit. It was delicious.


Of course, good black tea was in good supply served in china mugs.  It was very good.



This is was a new flavor for me.  It is Bakeapple Jam made with cloudberries.  They grow low to ground on marshy land which requires rubber boots and are picked in August.  It was home made and delicious.



The devotion was about giving and receiving encouragement.  Think outside ourselves and give a smile, a word or a hug. 

Our book exchange is going well with most heading home with books they have not read after bringing the ones they have read for others to take home.

 

I spent about 90 minutes at the Muttart Conservatory after running errands. The feature pavilion was celebrating Chinese New Year which falls on February 16 this year.

There were lanterns, parasols, and fans in those gorgeous reds and golds.

It was nice to unwind a bit with some photography.

2 comments:

  1. My eagle eyes spotted the pretty Royal Albert mug. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to My Kitchen sounds like a wonderful women's group! What fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.