Saturday, March 31, 2018

New Baby - Cole

We have a couple of new babies in the family.

I generally give books as baby gifts.

I chose books for older children as there are several children in this family so Cole will not read them now he can share with the others until his time.

The atlas is full of colorful photos of countries in the world with maps and photos of significant things from that country.





As you can see I went with reference type books instead of story books.

The dictionary is full of wonderful things all ordered by the alphabet.



Mom & I found this one at the thrift store today.



I will see him on the weekend as we celebrate Easter.



2 comments:

  1. Oh, how exciting! Love those babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I are on the same page here with books as gifts for babies/young children. They get enough toys already, in my experience! Have you heard of Richard Scarry's books? They are educational with a strong touch of humor .... I like giving his books.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.