Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Ready 2 Go Stack Kit - No Greetings

I created this card to add to a couple of other kits to make a stack kit.

I chose a WeRMemoryKeepers - Funfetti - Confetti. I loved the variety of colors in this paper which allows making different cards with the same sketch.  I cut it to 4 inch squares. I chose a golden yellow card. The square was adhered aligned to the left side.

I wrapped a length of black grosgrain ribbon across the card front and taped the ends to the inside of the card.

The vellum butterfly was cut with the Stampin Up Beautiful Butterflies die where you fold the paper and cuts the large butterfly.  The colored butterfly was cut with the Sizzix Winged Beauties thin lits. I layered these and held them in place with a tiny black brad with a tiny black sequin for the head.  The kit includes green, blue, orange and magenta cards.

You can find the details here.















The details for the flower card are here.

1 comment:

  1. very creative. I think my friend would love the Eiffel Tower card. Happy crafting and thank you for visiting my blog last week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.