Friday, April 6, 2018

Birthday Gift and Lunch

I prepared a gift of greeting cards for a friend who celebrates her birthday this week.  There are so few people who still do cards.

I am taking her out to lunch as well so we can get caught up on our Easters.

As you can see I chose a card which connected with her love of strong coffee instead of a birthday greeting.

I was disappointed to see that Coffee Loving Card Makers have not hosted their Spring Blog Hop yet.  Is it coming?

Maybe this long winter has affected their timing.  It sure has affected mine.  When it is -17C in the morning on April 06th that means it is still winter in my books. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a card my daughter would love ... she is even more obsessed with coffee than I am!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.