Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Cards to Gallery

I started with this silver glitter dragonfly die cut that arrived in a card from one of my card exchange buddies.

I chose brush paper in a deep blue for the background.  It has been spattered with pearl white acrylic ink.

I chose a Pacific Point card and adhered the decorative paper leaving a small border.  I attached the dragonfly with a tiny silver brad.

I then added 5 silver flower sequins at the bottom of the card again held in place with tiny silver brads.

A great card for any occasion.




This features a bird hole in the aqua teal decorative paper.  The base was painted then I spattered it with teal acrylic ink.

I cut a hole in the paper with the Stampin Up Bird Mover & Shaper die.  I placed a piece of white card stock behind which was embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. 

I have offered birthday greetings in French and English.  The greeting printed in grey and were cut with the Stampin Up Modern Label punch.  They have 3D foam tape on the back to adhered to the card front should the user want a greeting.

This card features paste paper in a warm blue color.  I cut to it leave a small border.

I added a pearl white large star die cut made with the Sizzix Star die and placed it in the top two thirds of the card. 

I added some fiber which repeated that color tone and wrapped it around the decorative paper layer.  I then adhered the star layer to the front of a medium blue card base.

I have provided Thanks greetings in both French and English.   These have adhesive on the back which allows the user to place the greeting of their choice below the fiber.

They were again cut with the Stampin Up Modern Label punch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.